|Dimensions (depth x width x height)
|30 × 30 × 13 cm
Silicone #6 Flat Roof Flashing 70-178mm Base: 250mm*250mm
Silicone is more heat resistant than EPDM. We use Silicone flashing in our flue kits for guaranteed quality waterproofing.
Where would you use a Flashing Silicone No#6?
- Used to give a reliable seal and waterproofing where the flue exits your roof.
- For use with flue ducts that get hot (up to 225°C).
- For use on a flat metal roof or a roof with a very slight angle of incline.
- Use when the surface is horizontal e.g. when plain flue ducts exit via a flat concrete layer on top of a brick chimney.
- Suitable to use with our 80 to 180mm plain and insulated flue ducts, and for use with most fireplaces and boiler stoves.
All our flue kits include the European CE certified Atritube flue system which is imported from Greece. All Atritube flues are made from superior 304 grade Stainless Steel, which is suitable to withstand long term corrosion from the harsh chemicals within the flue gases of closed combustion fireplaces. These flues are seam welded and utilise a clamp method of assembly which makes drilling and pop riveting obsolete. If you’d prefer something other than a ‘stainless steel look’, then you can choose to have your flues sprayed in the same colour as your fireplace i.e. black, anthracite grey, Ivory. This is done at an additional charge and needs to be pre-ordered with your fireplace.
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder