At GC Fires we like satisfied customers and we aim to give you the best customer service. In the unlikely event that you would like to return any goods after the goods have been delivered to your home and you have inspected them, then you are entitled to return them subject to the terms of the CPA.
This is what you need to know:
- Please notify us in writing within 10 days of receiving any goods if you would wish to return them.
- We will offer you the choice of exchanging the goods or receiving a refund.
- Any items should be returned before they have been installed: unused, undamaged, and in their original packaging. If this is not the case, we may not be able to refund you in full.
- Goods to be returned must only be transported by Freight Innovations, a company that covers in-transit insurance. You will be liable for the shipping cost of returning these items.
- Specially manufactured, pre-ordered, special-ordered, or sprayed items are often non-refundable, so please be sure when ordering such items. We are happy to arrange for you to preview any colour samples if you wish to.