At GC Fires we like satisfied customers, and we’ll do just about anything to achieve that. But in the unlikely event that you would like to return any goods after the goods have been delivered to your home and you have inspected them, you are entitled to return them subject to the terms of the CPA.
This is what you need to know:
- Please notify us in writing within 10 days of receiving any goods if you would wish to return them.
- We will offer you the choice of exchanging the goods or receiving a refund.
- Any items should be returned before they have been installed: unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. If this is not the case, we may not be able to refund you in full.
- Goods to be returned must only be transported by Freight Innovations, a company that covers in-transit insurance. You will be liable for the shipping cost of returning these items.
- Specially manufactured, pre-ordered or sprayed items are often non-refundable, so please be sure when ordering such items. We are happy to arrange for you to pre-view any colour samples if you wish to.