|Dimensions (depth x width x height)||60.5 × 50.5 × 9 cm|
Flashing Tile S EPDM No #1
Black EPDM is ‘Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer’ which is a special sort of synthetic rubber with an aluminium border. EPDM can withstand the elements and doesn’t disintegrate when exposed to the sun. We include an EPDM flashing in our flue kit for guaranteed quality waterproofing.
Where would you use a Flashing Tile S EPDM No#1?
- Used to give a reliable seal and waterproofing where the flue exits your roof.
- Used for most our installations on any kind of roof, tiled or metal, with a flue size of up to 200mm.
- For use on sloped rooves, as the EPDM flashing is angled.
- For use with insulated flues that don’t get hot.
- Suitable to use alongside our 76 to 203mm plain and insulated flue ducts, and for use with most fireplaces and boiler stoves.
All our flue kits include the European CE certified Atritube flue system which is imported from Greece. All Atritube flues are made from superior 304 grade Stainless Steel, which is suitable to withstand long term corrosion from the harsh chemicals within the flue gases of closed combustion fireplaces. These flues are seam welded and utilise a clamp method of assembly which makes drilling and pop riveting obsolete. If you’d prefer something other than a ‘stainless steel look’, then you can choose to have your flues sprayed in the same colour as your fireplace i.e. black, anthracite grey, Ivory. This is done at an additional charge and needs to be pre-ordered with your fireplace.