|Dimensions (depth x width x height)||85 × 65.5 × 13 cm|
Flashing Tile L EPDM No #2
Black EPDM is ‘Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer’ which is a special sort of synthetic rubber with an aluminium border. EPDM can withstand the elements and doesn’t disintegrate when exposed to the sun. We use an EPDM flashing in our flue kit to guarantee quality waterproofing.
Where would you use a Flashing Tile L EPDM No#2?
- Same use as No#1, but used for flues that are larger than 200mm and smaller than 280mm.
- Used to give a reliable seal and waterproofing where the flue exits your roof.
- For use on sloped rooves, as the EPDM is angled.
- For use on a tiled or metal roof.
- For use with insulated flue ducts that don’t get hot.
- Suitable to use alongside our 203 to 279mm insulated flue ducts and for use with most fireplaces and boiler stoves.
All our flue kits include the European CE certified Atritube flue system which is imported from Greece. All Atritube flues are made from superior 304 grade Stainless Steel, which is suitable to withstand long term corrosion from the harsh chemicals within the flue gases of closed combustion fireplaces. These flues are seam welded and utilise a clamp method of assembly which makes drilling and pop riveting obsolete. If you’d prefer something other than a ‘stainless steel look’, then you can choose to have your flues sprayed in the same colour as your fireplace i.e. black, anthracite grey, Ivory. This is done at an additional charge and needs to be pre-ordered with your fireplace.
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder