We would like to thank you for your co-operation as we take unprecedented, safety measures for Covid-19. We are legally required to comply with strict health and safety regulations to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus. These are just some of the daily precautions we are taking to protect you and our staff alike. We appreciate your assistance.
Everyone on the premises and in our parking area (including suppliers, clients and staff) – must wear masks covering their mouth and nose at all times.
Our showroom: We offer virtual showroom and site visits using WhatsApp Video Call.
Assist us when you visit our showroom by wearing a mask covering your mouth and nose, and by using the compulsory hand sanitizer provided at the entrance. Keep 2 metres distance from our staff and minimise what you touch. We will assist you by opening up the fireplaces for you etc.
- Minimise the risk for staff and visitors by using the compulsory hand sanitizer at the entrance.
- Everyone must maintain a distance of 2 metres from each other at all times.
- Contact between our staff and the public is minimised by barriers placed at the reception and work stations.
- Our staff wash and sanitise their hands between each customer interaction and though out the workday. All workstations are disinfected regularly.
- We minimise the number of staff on duty by working in shift rotations.
- Wash their hands on arrival; throughout the day and when leaving work.
- Are screened for “observable” symptoms associated with Covid-19 at the start of their shifts (we won’t allow anyone with symptoms to enter the workplace).
- All work surfaces, equipment and common areas are disinfected before, during and after work starts and
- Our installation teams thoroughly clean the inside of the vehicles with disinfectant daily.
- We raise awareness by educating our staff and keeping them up to date about the dangers of the virus and how to prevent its transmission. We have been doing this since January 2020.
Deliveries / technical teams:
- Staff will wash their hands on arrival and departure at the client’s house – at an outside tap or from the bottled water provided in the vehicles.
- Staff will wear facemasks (& visors – as much as is practically & safely possible).
- Staff will keep a minimum of 2 metres distance from the client at all times.
- Staff will try not to touch anything at the client’s house like door handles, gates etc.
As our client, you can assist us by:
Wearing your mask over your mouth and nose; using hand sanitizer at the entrance; keeping your distance from our staff and by trying not to touch anything. The staff will assist you in opening fireplace doors etc.
- Please open windows in the installation area if it is possible to ensure proper ventilation.
- Please don’t offer our team coffee, drinks or any other food items.
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds and then use your own pen to sign the job card.
- Please wear face masks over your mouth and nose when talking to our staff and while they are at your house.
- Please keep 2 metres distance from our staff.
Client – It is your legal responsibility to let GC Fires know if you have been in contact with anyone who is sick or who is showing symptoms similar to / or the same as COVID 19, / or if you yourself have been sick. We expect 100% transparency from you.
Staff – It is our legal responsibility to let the client know if any staff member has been in contact with anyone who is sick or who is showing symptoms similar to / or the same as COVID 19, / or if any staff member is sick. You can expect 100% transparency from us.
Please cooperate with our technical teams, delivery staff and showroom personal to maximise your and their safety. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
The GC Fires Team