Gas – Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you a certified gas installer?
Yes, we are. We are a certified gas installer for residential gas installations only (we are not certified for commercial gas installations). We have skilled installation teams who are permanently employed with us to facilitate our gas installations.
- Do you service all gas appliances?
We only service gas appliances that we have sold and supplied. If we did not supply you with your gas appliance then we recommend that you contact the dealer that supplied it to you.
- How often do I have to have my gas appliance serviced?
You have to have it serviced every 5 years. The ‘pig tails’ or rubber hoses that connect the cylinder to the regulator have to be replaced.
- What information can I give you to speed up the process of my gas installation quote?
Please provide us with this information:
- Do you have any existing gas installations on site already?
- Do you have an existing COC (Certificate of Compliance) for your existing gas installations?
- Photographs of inside where you would like your gas installation
- Photographs close up and further away showing where your gas bottle is or where you want your gas bottle to be installed
- Will I be charged for a site visit?
Yes, you will charge according to the distance travelled to the area you live in. We charge a standard set rate for closer neighbourhoods. We are based in Somerset West, Cape Town.