Central Heating – Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of hydronic installations do you install?
We design and install underfloor heating, solar, heat pumps, central heating by radiators with hydronic tanks systems. Underfloor heating is best installed as part of a full renovation or while the house is being built. The rest can be done afterwards. We also install water purification systems for households. Contact us for a quote and we will help you design the ideal system for your home.
- Do I need to install a full hydronic system straight away?
No, the system is modular, so you can add on to it slowly in stages overtime.
- What information do I need to submit for my hydronic installation quote?
You will need to submit your current floor plans and current elevation plans. Photographs are also welcome.
- Can I use a Hydronic fireplace as a normal fireplace?
No, you can’t. A hydronic fireplace is designed with a special water jacket around the combustion chamber into which the heat is radiated. It is not designed to be installed without a water connection, as this will result in a cracked and damaged hydronic fireplace body.
- How does central heating connect to your fireplace?
It connects to the municipal water mains or to a tank which is connected to manifolds.